Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brownie Pops

Today I tried brownie pops.  I wanted to make it quick & convenient so I used a boxed brownie mix. All I did was follow the boxed directions, baked them in a Pampered Chef Stone Pan.


  Once they were cooled slightly, about 10-15 mins. I began rolling them.  I did put on rubber gloves first and used a teaspoon to scoop out what I thought would be enough to make a pop.  Make them however big or small you want.  Be sure to put on gloves!

Try to roll them as "tight" as you can so when you put the stick in, it stays.  Pop in the freezer for an hour or so.

I melted chocolate in the mic and dipped the partially frozen brownie pops in.  THEN I dipped them in crushed PECANS!...

Once you have rolled them in nuts put them back on the pan, then transfer to the fridge.  So fun to eat! And they taste FAB!




1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious!!! I'm going to have to give them
    A shot!

    ReplyDelete